Companions For Life works directly with veterinary offices in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Waukee, Des Moines and surrounding locations to provide professional and dignified cremation for beloved companions. In your dedicated practice of providing high-level health care services to your clients, it is important to have a trusted provider when it comes time for families to select cremation options. Our mission is to continue your compassionate care of their companion and to provide you with the peace of mind that only an experienced death care provider like Companions For Life can offer.
Companions For Life will continue the tradition of serving families by providing a compassionate, professional staff, state-of-the-art facilities and exemplary services that you and your clients expect. Guided by hearts enriched from being pet parents ourselves, we will listen to you and help serve your needs while providing guidance and comfort.
Our dedicated facilities in Cedar Rapids and Waukee are nationally recognized leaders in compassionate memorial commemoration.
Our facilities offer designated spaces to service the needs of deceased pets and pet parents, including private viewing and witnessing of cremation. When a pet passes, from transport to the crematory and return of the remains, Companions For Life treats your client’s pet and family with compassion and dignity.
What do we offer for veterinarians?
- The comfort of working with a trusted, local provider
- Training of staff to provide compassionate and meaningful support to grieving pet parents
- Streamlined and simplified arrangement processes
- 24-hour availability (including holidays)
- Reliable, professional removal services either from your client’s location or your offices
- Offer CANA certified staff as an extension of your team
- Provided with the proprietary Cedar Care tracking system so you always know the status of your client’s pet
- Designated state-of-the-art facilities dedicated to the needs of deceased pets and pet parents
- Private or community cremation options for your clients
- Grief support and memorial urns and keepsakes
- Return of private cremated remains to your offices or your pet family’s home
Companions For Life offers specific pricing for our veterinary partners. Contact us for more information on how partnering with Companions For Life can better serve you and the families that entrust you with their beloved companions.
Companions For Life
4200 1st Avenue NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Companions For Life - Waukee
16185 SE Laurel Street
Waukee, IA 50263